Kevin M. Yeager
Ph.D. - Geology and Geophysics - Texas A&M University - 2002
M.S. - Geology - University of Toledo - 1997
B.S. - Geology - Edinboro University of Pennsylvania - 1995
Sedimentary processes in and climate change- and human-driven impacts on rivers, lakes, coastal and marine environments
Fates and impacts of terrestrial and aquatic contaminants
Radiochemical and geochemical methods applied to questions in geology, geomorphology, limnology, and marine science
Click here to check out our research facilities (SERRL)!
- Santschi, P.H., K.M. Yeager, K.A. Schwehr, K.J. Schindler, 2017. Estimates of recovery of the Penobscot River and estuarine system from mercury contamination in the 1960's. Science of the Total Environment 596-597: 351-359.
- Li, C., S. Huo, Z. Yu, B. Xi, K.M. Yeager, Z. He, C. Ma, J. Zhang, F. Wu, 2016. National investigation of semi-volatile organic compounds (PAHs, OCPs, and PCBs) in lake sediments of China: Occurrence, spatial variation and risk assessment. Science of the Total Environment 579: 325-336.
- Hieke, A.-S.C., R. Brinkmeyer, K.M. Yeager, K.J. Schindler, S. Zhang, C. Xu, P. Louchouarn, P.H. Santschi, 2016. Widespread distribution of Dehalococcoides mccartyi in the Houston Ship Channel and Galveston Bay, Texas, sediments and the potential for reductive dechlorination of PCDD/F in an estuarine environment. Marine Biotechnology 18(6): 630-644.
- Yu, K., H. Xu, J. Lan, E. Sheng, B. Liu, H. Wu, K.M. Yeager, 2016. Climate change and soil erosion in a small alpine lake basin on the Loess Plateau, China. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms DOI:10.1002/esp.4071.
- Xu, H., J. Lan, E. Sheng, K. Yu, Z. Shi, P. Cheng, X. Wang, B. Liu, T. Liu, X. Zhou, K.M. Yeager, 2016. Hydroclimate contrasts over Asian monsoon areas and linkages to tropical Pacific SSTs. Scientific Reports DOI:10.1038/srep33177.
- Xu, H., Y. Keke, L. Jianghu, E. Sheng, B. Liu, Y. Ye, B. Hong, H. Wu, K. Zhou, K.M. Yeager, 2016. Responses of sedimentary delta 15N to climatic changes and anthropogenic impacts in lakes across the eastern margin of the Tibetan Plateau. J. of Asian Earth Science 123: 111-118.
- Wang, S., K.M. Yeager, W. Lu, 2016. Carbon isotope fractionation in phytoplankton as a potential proxy for pH rather than for [CO2(aq)]: Observations from a carbonate lake. Limnology and Oceanography 61(4): 1,259-1,270.