Cortland F. Eble
1981, B.S., Geology, Auburn University, Auburn, Ala.
1985, M.S., Geology, West Virginia University, Morgantown, W.Va.
1988, Ph.D., Geology, West Virginia University, Morgantown, W.Va.
- Eble, C.F., 1994, Palynostratigraphy of selected Middle Pennsylvanian coal beds in the Appalachian Basin, in Rice, C.L., ed., Elements of Pennsylvanian stratigraphy, central Appalachian Basin: Geological Society of America Special Paper 294, p. 55-68.
- Eble, C.F., 1996, Paleoecology of Pennsylvanian coal beds in the Appalachian Basin, in Jansonius, J., and McGregor, D.C., eds., Palynology: Principles and applications: American Association of Stratigraphic Palynologists Foundation, v. 3, chapter 29 -- Vegetational History, p. 1143-1156.
- Eble, C.F., 2000, Overview of environmental regulations that affect coal combustion: Kentucky Geological Survey, ser. 12, Information Circular 2, 6 p.
- Eble, C.F., Greb, S.F., Williams, D.A., and Hower, J.C., 1999. Observations on the palynology, petrography and geochemistry of the Western Kentucky No. 4 coal bed: International Journal of Coal Geology, v. 39, nos. 1-3, p. 121-140.
- Eble, C.F., and Hower, J.C., 1997: Coal quality trends and distribution of potentially hazardous trace elements in eastern Kentucky coals: Spatial and temporal trends: Fuel, v. 76, p. 711-715.